As a Sunrise Eye Associates patient, you'll have access to a wide range of services that you may not find in other practices. That's because Dr. Gold has completed extensive medical training that allows him to provide a range of eye health services to you and your family. And he's also devoted himself to incorporating advanced technologies and treatments into his practice to enhance the quality of patient care.
Among some of the exceptional services at Sunrise Eye Associates are:
- treatment and management of ocular disease, including the diagnosis of many systemic diseases that can be discovered during the vision examination
- expert examinations for infants and children, including the InfantSEE program
- contact lenses for the difficult-to-fit
- surgical consulting and care
- dry-eye treatment - including Occlusion of Tear Ducts & Oral Medication
- glaucoma treatment
- advanced diagnostic technologies: Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT), Threshold visual fields, Retinal photography, and Corneal Pachymetry
- 24/7 emergency availability
- an ergonomically designed chair that keeps the spinal position stable to reduce fatigue and strain for patients with back problems
Facilities and Equipment
Technology and Exam equipment: Exam chair tilts without inclining for those with bad backs. Visual field analyzer, Retina Camera, OCT (Optical Coherence Topographer, Corneal Pachymeter, and A-Scan Ultrasound.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, American Express, Master Card, Visa, Discover, and Flexible Spending Accounts.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Aetna , Keystone Health Plan East, VBA, Eyemed, Blue Cross, Carpenters,and FOP. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English and Spanish.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.