As a Sunrise Eye Associates patient, you'll have access to a wide range of services that you may not find in other practices. That's because Dr. Gold has completed extensive medical training that allows him to provide a range of eye health services to you and your family. And he's also devoted himself to incorporating advanced technologies and treatments into his practice to enhance the quality of patient care.
Among some of the exceptional services at Sunrise Eye Associates are:
- treatment and management of ocular disease, including the diagnosis of many systemic diseases that can be discovered during the vision examination
- expert examinations for infants and children
- contact lenses: Including Astigmatic, Multifocal and difficult fits
- Scleral Gas Permeable for diseased corneas and severe dry eyes
- surgical consulting and pre-surgical evaluations to determine the proper surgeon and technique
- dry-eye treatment - including Occlusion of Tear Ducts, Oral Medication, and Scleral Contact Lenses
- glaucoma treatment
- advanced diagnostic technologies: Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT), Virtual Reality Threshold visual fields, Retinal photography, and Corneal Pachymetry, Corneal Topography
- 24/7 emergency service
Facilities and Equipment
Technology and Exam equipment: Visual field analyzer ( Virtual reality for improved comfort and results, Retina Camera, OCT (Optical Coherence Topographer, Corneal Pachymeter, Corneal Topography, and A-Scan Ultrasound.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, American Express, Master Card, Visa, Discover, and Flexible Spending Accounts.
We participate with Medicare, Aetna , Keystone Health Plan East, VSP, VBA, Eyemed, Blue Cross, Versant, Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.